In order to provide more comprehensive and diversified services and products, under the statute permission, here will collect and use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. Manage, and provide your information to service providers or affiliates to ensure a better quality of service and to monitor and ensure that employees are absolutely rigorous and confidential in their processing of information.
1. Purpose of collecting personal data When using the Dream origin, you may be required to provide some personal information to continue to use the membership services of the Dream origin. The main purpose of collecting personal data is as follows:
(1) Verify the identity of the Dream originmember holder – therefore, you need to collect information such as your name, ID number, address, email, etc. at the time of registration.
(2) Providing services and support for the Dream origin - these materials include contact information (address or email, etc.), and in order to match the services or support you request, this information will also be used to provide you with products. And the latest information such as services.
(3) Comment on the discussion forum or answer the survey - The company will collect the email address or name.
(4) Data statistics for providing quality services - Information about the use of services may be used for comprehensive statistical data and analysis, which is beneficial for the company to develop the most user-friendly and easiest to use content.
(5) Marketing purposes – including direct contact with you, or through other means to notify you of the latest news. We are committed to following the company's strict guidelines and selecting reputable partners to provide services, but our privacy protection does not cover the information you provide directly to third parties (buyers/sellers of online auctions, online stores or other linked sites). Dream originrecommends that you consult with the relevant parties for their codes and guidelines before providing any personal information.
2. Collected data content categories
(1) Basic information: such as name, gender, date of birth, uniform number of identity card, passport number, telephone number, address, email address, marriage, family status, legal guardian name, or other Identify your personal data directly or indirectly; and if necessary, request an original or photo check.
(2) Account information: such as financial institution account number, credit card number, transaction information, and other financial information; and if necessary, will require the original or shadow check.
3. During the use of personal data Dream originwill use your data during the operation period.
4. Personal data utilization area Dream origin Use your profile area for the world.
5. Disclosure of the information collected You confirm and authorize Dream originto retain and store all materials provided by you and place them in one or more of our databases. We will maintain full control and protection of all materials in these databases in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards and will not disclose them to third parties, except for the following persons or organizations:
(1) Dream originemployees who have been formally trained to process customer data and are authorized.
(2) A third-party service provider that provides support services. These suppliers are subject to contractual compliance with the privacy standards set forth herein.
(3) Dream originAny person who needs to disclose information to it in accordance with applicable laws, government or regulatory requirements.
(4) Any trustee or transferee who is benefited by the company when the company's business is reorganized, reorganized or similar.
(5) The person or organization you are dealing with through the Dream originPlatform Services, such as Golden Stream Services, Banking, Finance or other institutions.
(6)Dream originreserves the right to disclose your personal information to certain individuals in the following circumstances:
(a) Dream originhas sufficient reason to believe that disclosure of this information is necessary to identify or contact you.
(b) in violation of the user terms of the Dream originwebsite or products; or when your actions cause damage or interference to Dream origin's website, rights, products, other users; or damage When the interfering person takes legal action against you.
(c) Dream originhas sufficient reason to believe that you are involved in fraud, or other illegal or breach of contract.
6. The impact of not providing information or providing untrue information
(1)When you join a Dream originwebsite member or apply for other services, and you have to fill in your personal information, if the information you provide is not reported by others or Dream originis not enough to confirm the authenticity of your identity, Dream originwill suspend your service; if you can confirm the authenticity Dream originwill restore your service after your correction, if you still can not confirm the authenticity of your identity, Dream originwill not be able to process your request.
(2) When you join the Dream originwebsite member or apply for other services, you may be free to choose whether to provide it when you fill in the personal data section, but you may also be unable to use it or need to register The service or specific product (such as subscription to e-newsletter, birthday offer, etc.) used by the data party; in addition, if the account is fraudulently used and the data is stolen, you may not be able to confirm because you did not provide or provide false information. Your identity is authentic and Dream originwill not be able to process your request.
7. User's choice Dream originwill occasionally provide users with the latest news via email or communications that occur without your request. If you do not wiDream originto receive communications in the future without your request, you can email our customer relations staff and they will remove your name from the contact list of the above newsletter. We will only retain your contact details for the provision of customer service, such as notifying you of the latest offers, changes to membership services, etc.
8. Use "Cookies" to collect data We may use the "Cookies Archive" to collect information about the user's use of the service, which will help users to visit the website again. A "cookies file" is a small piece of data sent by a web server that is stored in a web browser so that it can be read from the browser in the future. Currently, the information collected from the cookies file is used to improve the functionality of the service. The information provided by the Dream originservice is based on the company's analysis of the user's cumulative use of the service, and then organized and organized. Cookies can help you make your login process smoother and faster, as well as save data between calls. You can turn off the cookies file function on your browser without affecting your browsing of the company's website, but the cookies file does make our service more convenient. Turning off the cookies file function may result in more complexity and involve more input procedures. You should also be aware that if you clear the Cookies file function, it may affect certain features of the Dream originservice.
9. Data Security We are concerned about the security of the information collected and have implemented measures to prevent unauthorized access or use of such information. The Dream originsystem uses appropriate security protocols for authentication and authorization to ensure the security of electronic communications. Notwithstanding this, we are not responsible for any breach of security measures or the unauthorized disclosure or use of such information.
10. User posted attention Any place where the Dream origingame platform can be accessed by the general public may be indexed by the crawler. If you choose to disclose your personal information in a publicly accessible location, users should take extra care.
12. Other rights Your personal data, after confirming by Dream origin, may claim the following:
(1) Check if the company holds any personal data of you,
(2) Check your information held by the company,
(3) Request to correct your information,
(4) to identify the policies and practices that the company has implemented from time to time in terms of the types of information and information held,
(5) Prohibition of access to or use of your information, and request to know the actions taken by Dream originin respect of any of the above requirements, Dream originwill reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee in accordance with the above requirements.